Goals and Objectives
· The Board seeks to make known to its constituencies the guidelines by which CBH is governed and administered under the Constitution and Bylaws of the construction of Guyana
· CBH will be a catalyst to align the power of the community on behalf of health and wellness and a champion of Public Health issues.
· CBH will become a leader in supporting the use of technology to improve sanitation and behaviours
· To develop a 5 year strategic plan that will reflect the mission and values of the Board.
· Developing a website and brochures aimed at sensitising the public on the roles and functions of the Board.
· Developing a resource manual for officers and stakeholders to aid in the standardisation of activities in the field.
· Drafting a strategic plan and have same reviewed by Officers and Board Members.
· Conducting thorough capacity building exercises to train and increase the advocacy of utilising/ improving technology available